How do we recommend a product?
The VIAȚA project wants to bring a major change in our lives. Implicit in society. As we show here, we do not fund from our product recommendations. We do not advertise in any way, neither in clear nor hidden. We consider that the way advertising now works (who has money – or does it in some way or another – pays advertising and we buy products) is inefficient and incorrect, becoming very toxic lately. We think that this is changing slowly, as if it is too slow: they are people who positively post reviews, give “likes” or hearts, recommend in one way or another a product / service that he has used.
This is the following normality !! A space where you find information about the best products and services, just because they are. There’s no need to pay for it, just to get better. That’s it!
Can we both just make this change? Obviously, no. Just together with you all !!! 🙂
The products we recommend in ”Our recommendations” are products that we know and meet the following requirements:
- Complies with “Healthy Living Principles”.
- Fits in the site’s self-promotion recommendations and self-promotion system: Each (auto) referral will have an icon by title as follows:
- Recommended but not tested. These are products of which we know and which we consider advisable, but are not yet tested (tested) by us.
- Tested. These are products that we know, tested (tried) and recommend them.
- Tested and verified. These are products we know, tested (tried) for which we checked the ingredients used and how they were made / produced. For example, a “tested and verified” restaurant is the one that allowed us to see the ingredients they use and the way they were prepared in advance (without letting them know in advance).
Product recommendations are NOT made against payment, regardless of the payment method, and are only available to sign-up members.
Sebastian and Catalina
January 6, 2019, Roșu